''Peshtemal Bathrobe" is a woven cloth that used to cover the body in hammam or bath, or wrapped from the waist to prevent contamination of clothes while working. Peshtemal Bathrobe has reached to the present from the historic Turkish hammam era. It has a history of nearly six hundred years in Anatolia.
The peshtemal bathrobe absorbs water faster than a traditional towel, dries very quickly, takes up less space, is easy to carry and is therefore used as an alternative to the towel in bathrooms, pools, spas, beaches, sport facilities and for your baby care. Our peshtemal batrobes fabric is made of 100% Turkish cotton produced in hand-woven looms in Turkey. After being hand-woven, peshtemal bathrobes are boiled and washed with olive oil soap like in the old days.
This is a gorgeous bathrobe that is sumptuous, luxurious and blissfully comfortable. Excellent for all climates.You can use it at the beach, pool and at home.
Meterials: 100% Cotton
• Always read the care label before washing
• It is recommended to wash your towels before you use them for the first time
• Wash on a gentle cycle programme, max 40C.
• Use special colour protective ‘Colour’ washing powder to keep vibrant colours fresh and bright
• Try not to use the fabric conditioner
• Keep them away from strong, direct heat while drying
• After each wash, your peshtemal towel will get softer and softer.
Where can be used Peshtemal Bathrobe?
Bath, Yacht, Hammam, Beach, Spa, Sauna, Yoga, Outdoor, Massage...