"Peshkir" is a woven cloth that used to cover the body in hammam or bath, or wrapped from the waist to prevent contamination of clothes while working. Peshkir has reached to the present from the historic Turkish hammam era. It has a history of nearly six hundred years in Anatolia.
The peshkir absorbs water faster than a traditional towel, dries very quickly, takes up less space, is easy to carry and is therefore used as an alternative to the towel in bathrooms, pools, spas, beaches, sport facilities and for your baby care. Our peshkir fabric is made of 100% Turkish cotton produced in hand-woven looms in Turkey. After being hand-woven, peshkirs are boiled and washed with olive oil soap like in the old days.
They’re also wonderfully versatile. It’s light and airy and feels great against your skin!
On a cool summer evening, Peshkir towels look fabulous draped over the shoulders. And they double up nicely as home textiles like table runners, sofa throws.
Peshkir is small towels. Peshkir towels is used for face, hand and head.
Meterials: 100% Cotton
Dimensions: 100x55cm (40x21in)
Weight : 90gr (3,17ons)
• Always read the care label before washing
• It is recommended to wash your towels before you use them for the first time
• Wash on a gentle cycle programme, max 40C.
• Use special colour protective ‘Colour’ washing powder to keep vibrant colours fresh and bright
• Try not to use the fabric conditioner
• Keep them away from strong, direct heat while drying
• After each wash, your peshtemal towel will get softer and softer.
Where can be used Peshkir?
Hammam Towel, Beach Towel, Table cloth, Sofa Cover, Lounge Chaise Cover, Spa Towel, Sauna Towel,Outdoor picnics,Guest Towel, Kitchen Towel, Gift Towel…